About ARM LAB
At ARM LAB, Our primary focus area is Embedded solution and services for both the Industrial and Academic domains. Over the past half a decade, we have worked on a variety of projects covering almost many technological domains related to Embedded systems. With the knowledge that we have acquired and accumulated over the past many years, today we stand to offer a variety of solutions to various requirements for our clients and students.
ARMLAB is guided by the following principles:
- Appreciation and respect for freedom of expression, ideological and intellectual diversity;
- Pedagogy which is participatory and experiential, fostering dialogue, mutual learning and critical reflection;
- Emphasis on rigor, creativity and innovation in academic activities;
- Recognition of the synergy resulting from teamwork, including multi-disciplinary perspectives and trans- disciplinary collaborations;
- Creation of an enabling environment that fosters teamwork, cooperation and mutual support;
- Development of inter linkages across teaching, research and extension; .
OUR PROJECT WORK EMPHASIS ON
- Demonstrating new interventions;
- Respond to new needs and changing social , domestic and industrial realities;
- Provide field experience and training to students.
- Evolve new strategies for intervention;
- Develop indigenous data base literature for training;
- Focusing on increasing the lifelong learning opportunities for our students;
- To be responsive to the community's economic and workforce training needs;
- Promote programs and activities that enhance the cultural and social well-being of our students and communities.